Sunday 21 January 2018

No Make-Up, Make-Up!

As much as I love glam, rock star make-up, a natural makeup look is more my go-to. It’s also something that a lot of women want for day to day. When I do makeup demos on my clients, a lot of them ask for a “natural look that looks like me… only better”. I completely understand that. Women are learning to embrace their natural beauty and I am completely living for it! I love how women want to let their freckles show or maybe a memorable scar. Women are really embracing their unique and imperfect images and I love how powerful it is! I, too, am embracing my natural beauty and love showing people who I am.

Sometimes women just want to look like themselves, only a little more polished. People always ask me how they can achieve a natural look, but still look flawless. The main thing you want to do to achieve the no make-up, make-up look is to even out your skin tone. If you want a true natural look, you will still have your freckles and unique marks to show through, but you’ll most likely want to even out any redness or discolouration on your skin tone. Using something like a tinted moisturizer is a great way to get the sheer coverage you desire, yet balancing out any uneven tones in your skin. I am obsessed with our Color Correcting Tinted Moisturizer (CCTM) and wear it every, single day. I only wear foundation to events and special occasions now (when I want to look perfected and glam). I have a lot of redness in my face. My cheeks, around my nose, my chin and even my forehead are covered with redness throughout. But when using the CCTM, it helps balance everything to turn my face into the perfect, canvas for anything else I’d like to add on top of that. I am only wearing three products in the photo below, which means this face was quick, easy and looks like I’m wearing nothing at all!

*Color Correcting Tinted Moisturizer – Light
*First Love LipSense with Glossy Gloss
*Eyebrow Pencil to fill in any sparse areas


I wasn’t even wearing mascara this day (which is absolutely unheard of for me) but I loved this look! To me, this really is what no make-up, make-up is all about. Do you want some product recommendations on helping to recreate this natural look?

~ Tinted Moisturizer (or even mixing a little bit of your Original MakeSense Foundation with your Daytime Moisturizer to create your own CCTM in a pinch!)
~ Neutral LipSense Colour (shade suggestions – First Love, Apple Cider, Nude, Bella)
~ LashSense mascara (Black-Brown or Black colour)
~ BrowSense or an eyebrow pencil to fill in any uneven areas
~ ShadowSense waterproof, crease proof cream to powder pigments

These are my favourite products to use every day. ShadowSense is marketed as an eyeshadow, but I love using it for everything on my face. Eyeshadow, eye primer, eye liner, eye brows, blush, bronzer, highlight... everything! I love using colours like Moca Java, Mulberry, Sandstone Pearl, and Candlelight to help cover my redness and veins on my eyelids. They’re a great, versatile product to use on glam days or no makeup days. I am OBSESSED (as most of you already know)!



I love my no make-up, make-up days. I wear this look more than any other! I am truly embracing all of my natural beauty, and enjoying every second of it! I hope you are too!

Until next time, goodnight my friends.


Xo
CherryTrish

No comments:

Post a Comment