Sunday 7 January 2018

Starting A Business Isn't For Me.

For years I had looked onto people starting their own businesses and not understand why they were doing it. How could someone not live with a solid, weekly paycheck? How could someone put all of their energy into something and not know whether it would succeed or fail? How could someone start something without knowing what the road looks like in 1, 5, or 10 years? That was enough to send my anxiety into overdrive.

Take my brother, for example. He has been a proud co-owner of an MMA gym for the past few years. When he first began this venture, I was so proud of him, yet also very surprised. How could he want to begin such a risky venture? It wasn’t until I understood that, to him, the risk was worth the possible reward. His passion is with MMA as he has trained for years and with some of the most prestigious trainers all over the world. Yes, he worked 7 days a week. Yes, he also worked at a restaurant to help keep some money in his pocket while he invested everything back into himself and his business. I didn’t understand why he would work so hard and so long at something… until I saw how successful he was becoming. I saw how much he loved going to work at his own business every single day and spend his days helping others. He loved working with men, women, teens and even children to help get their confidence up and their strength peaked. It made me intrigued to start my own business but I didn’t know where to start. What was I even passionate about?

If you want to know where your passion lies, follow your mind when it wanders. What do you want to spend your free time doing? For me, it was learning about skincare and cosmetics. I loved the artistry of makeup, the science behind skincare, I loved it all! I would spend hours watching videos and reading articles, just to wrap my mind around all of the different techniques and formulas I could. I knew I wanted my career to head in this direction…. but how? After much soul searching, I began to realize that my dream job would be to travel the world and teach people about amazing cosmetics and skincare that actually work. About one month after that I had discovered SeneGence and their superstar product, LipSense. I fell in love with the product and immediately wanted to learn more of what they offered. I joined originally for the discount. Being able to get 20% - 50% off of all orders for a year sounded amazing to me! That wholesale customer membership, which only costed me $55, was the best decision I ever made. When I mentioned to a few close friends that I was using LipSense, they all wanted to try it! I then immediately (and accidentally) turned my wholesale membership into a side business! It took off much faster and higher than I ever anticipated it would. 
Before I knew it, I was building a team and running with the most amazing women I could have ever dreamed! This business was simple and very profitable. I was thrilled! It wasn’t until I was couple of months into this venture when it hit me. I am currently working my dream career! I am teaching people about amazing cosmetics and skincare that do exactly what they say they are supposed to do. I am working on going to trainings and events in Calgary, AB and Tulsa, OK. I am working on earning trips to Sydney, Australia, Costa Rica, and even Disney World! To top it all off, I am also in the process of getting MUA Certified through SeneGence. This business has opened the doors to so many opportunities for me and I couldn’t be more grateful. All because one incredible lady offered me the opportunity to purchase some lipstick and get a great discount. I am forever indebted to her.

If any of you have ever felt the passion to pursue something similar, let me know! I’d love to answer any questions that you have about the business or the products in general. I am always here to help! If you did have interest, you should know that for the month of January if you purchase a wholesale membership/distributorship at $55, SeneGence will give you $55 in product credit! That means your sign up is basically free! This is unheard of and I had to share. Just like Dini shared with me!

I hope you all have had an amazing start to the New Year! LET’S ROCK 2018!

Until next time, goodnight my friends!


Xo
CherryTrish

No comments:

Post a Comment