Wednesday 14 December 2016

TooFaced Sweet Peach Collection Launch!

It was a no brainer when I sat down to write tonight. This launch has the beauty community not only buzzing, but rocking the whole universe. Back in the Spring, TooFaced launched the Sweet Peach eye shadow palette. Similar to their Chocolate Bar palettes, only peach. 

The Chocolate Bar collection is infused with actual cocoa powder which gives everything in this collection the beautiful smell of natural cocoa. It started with the Chocolate Soleil bronzer. From there it has expanded into liquid lipsticks, powder foundations, and the ever famous Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palettes. There is the Original, the Semi-Sweet and the Chocolate Bon Bon's. Actually, I just purchased the Bon Bon's palette last week and have been playing with it. I'm not too sure how I feel yet... I'm sure a review will come soon enough. Anyways, I'm getting distracted!

This morning TooFaced.com launched the Sweet Peach collection. It included the coveted eyeshadow palette that many people were unable to get their hands on during the first run ($59 CDN), Papa Don't Peach blush ($38 CDN), Glow Peach Infused highlighting palette ($52 CDN), and eight beautiful shades of creamy Peach Oil Lip Glosses ($24 CDN each). Did you get your order in? Worry not if you missed the first bus, tonight at midnight Sephora and Ulta launch the entire collection online! You can also wait until Boxing Day (Dec 26th) to see these items live in store. For my Canadian friends, I would recommend ordering from Sephora.ca or waiting until the launch in store. You can order from the TooFaced website, however you will have to pay customs fees because their orders ship from the US. I have been seriously considering what items I wanted to order. Clearly, I don't need the entire collection (even though I would LOVE to have it). I'm definitely getting the eyeshadow palette now that I'm rocking eyeshadows on the daily, but what else? I've seriously been considering a Peach Oil Lipgloss and possibly the blush. However $38 for one blush, no matter how beautiful, is a little rich for my blood. The highlighting palette is a better deal as you get the highlight, blush, and bronzer for $52 (CDN). But with makeup, always get what you're drawn to. Follow your gut... it usually doesn't steer you wrong.

What are you getting your hands on with this launch? Anything? Everything? Let me know because I still haven't decided...

Again, you can always find me on Twitter @cherrytrish17 or on Instagram @cherrytrish.

Until next time, goodnight my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment